Did you know that you can send a free greeting to a patient at BC Children’s Hospital, Sunny Hill Health Centre or BC Women’s Hospital? It’s easy!
- Click on the link where your friend or family member is staying:
BC Children’s Hospital: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunny Hill Health Centre for Children: email@example.com
BC Women’s Hospital: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Type your email greeting. Please do not send confidential information. Messages containing matters of business or inappropriate content will be deleted.
- You must include the patients full name (with room number or unit, if possible) and your full name.
Your message will be printed on decorative paper, sealed and hand delivered by one of the hospital volunteers or staff.
Deliveries are made:
Monday to Friday
9am – 3pm.
The fine print
- Patients cannnot send a reply email through this service
- We cannot deny or confirm the presence of the patient at the hospital
- With the patient’s verbal consent, we can read the email to them
- Emails will not be forwarded if the patient has been discharged
- We will destroy undeliverable printed messages within 24 hours
- All emails are deleted at the end of each month
- For statistical purposes, monthly counts of the number of Best Wishes emails will be tabulated; no other personal information will be kept.
Visit the Best Wishes website for more details.