|Patients and families who use the BC Children’s Hospital Diabetes Clinic, we need your help!
We want your voice, your input, your feedback and your ideas to help us plan, evaluate and improve Diabetes services and programs.
There are two ways for you to participate:
1. Become a Diabetes Clinic Partner in Pajamas.
As a PiP member you provide feedback through: email, filling out surveys, reviewing documents and educational materials, text polling, and Facebook feedback. You can:
2. Become a Diabetes Clinic working group member
We are looking for two family members and one patient member (or former patient – up to the age of 23) to participate in the Diabetes Clinic monthly working group meetings. Your role will be to express your own opinions and give feedback but also to bring the broader voice to the table through the Partners in Pajamas program.
As a member of the BC Children’s Partners in Care Hospital Patient & Family Advisory program, you will attend 1.5 hour meetings once every two months. There, you will gain an understanding of what things are happening in the rest of the hospital, how to connect with other patients and family members in similar roles and how to use the Partners in PJ’s program. The Advisory program will provide you with an orientation, training and support on how to work with hospital staff as well as in gaining skills for presentation or speaking.
If you are interested in applying for one of the positions, email your application, CV or resume, and cover letter to email@example.com with “Diabetes Advisory Program” in the subject line. Click here to download a copy of the Family Advisory application form.
- There are new books at the @FSRC_CW library. Borrow one for free today! wp.me/p2Byg3-rP 4 years ago
- RT @canucksautism: In case you missed it- Check out this video of a young girl with #autism who made paintings in support of us & @BCCHF ht… 4 years ago
- RT @BCCHF: Van Island families, we want to hear from you! We'd love to share your #BCCH story on our @ocean985 Radoiothon. http://t.co/xU7H… 4 years ago